Log in here to pay rent, manage your account and request maintenance.
An affordable way to avoid costly repairs due to accidental damage caused by you or your guests.
Welcome New Tenants
To access your account for the first time, fill out the Sign Up form below using the email address you provided during the leasing process. Your login information will be emailed to you. Contact our office if you need assistance.
As a resident of a rental home managed by Atlantic Real Estate Management, we want you to treat the home as if it were your own and be respectful of your neighbors. Taking good care of the property also leads to a faster return of your deposit when you move out.
Your lease outlines your full responsibilities however, below are some general responsibilities.
- Keep the property clean and orderly, inside and out.
- Set up utilities in your name prior to moving in – electricity, water, gas, trash.
- Care for landscaping and exterior – Mow lawn, trim and weed shrubs and flowerbeds, sweep sidewalks, change exterior light bulbs as needed, keep windows clean.
- Regular pest control treatment
- Complete minor and seasonal maintenance – change light bulbs as needed, change HVAC filter(s) every three months, change refrigerator water filters when needed, change batteries in smoke detectors once a year and keep dryer vents clean.
- Comply with local, state and Home Owner Association (HOA) rules and regulations.
Contact our office if you would like a referral for a vendor for services listed above.
- For non-emergency maintenance check the trouble shooting guide below and try the suggested action. If you still need maintenance log in to your tenant account and complete a Service Request for maintenance or repairs.
- For emergencies during business hours, please call us immediately at (843) 213-3626. An emergency call should only be a condition that will cause serious property damage if not addressed immediately such as constant running water that is flooding the dwelling (find the main cut-off and turn the water off before calling). If you have an emergency after hours you must enter a maintenance request through your tenant portal. The system will notify the on-call technician immediately.
- If you have a fire or medical emergency dial 911.
Documents and Forms
Useful information about our policies and procedures, move in, move out, utility company contacts and a troubleshooting guide to prevent unnecessary maintenance calls.